28.6.17


// Incoming Message :: 7.13.2087.07:16:46//
// Sender :: Sophia R. //
// Subject :: Visiting mother in the old country //

Hank. We need to talk.

I'm going to visit my mother, she's taken ill up in the old country.

<<ATTACHMENT ENCLOSED>>

Here's the house butler's information. If you need to talk to someone, Verstadt will help you.

Sorry I can't tell you more. Wish you the best.

-Sophia R.

// END MESSAGE //


// run sniffer.cu9 //
// contacting host . . . //

"Tell me what I'm looking at."

"Same biometrics. Spell signature is different somehow, like there is an additional essence trail. Iconography is missing, but the SIN matches. We have orders to pursue."

"No. Tell them we'll tail the subject and keep a hit team on payroll."

"You're afraid the Yakuza are involved."

"No. We've seen this before. Earlier incursions were hiccups. This warrants further study."

No comments:

Post a Comment